Monday, March 6, 2023

Happy 17th birthday Marin

Marin is 17 years old! Wow, it just feels like the beginning of a new era of being "close to adulthood"... I anticipate a lot of nostalgia from this point out, when writing about my firstborn. For her birthday this year, she wanted to do BobaTea and paint pottery with friends, have Lucky Charms, crepes, and angel food cake. The whole family went to dinner at her favorite place Bamboo Sushi! Her big gift was a new iPad so she can explore her drawing more. 

I love her creativity in writing and drawing... She has depths I cannot even fathom, and it is a privilege when she shares them with us. She is working hard and is top of her class in high school and we are so proud of her. I celebrate her, and also feel a sense of sadness at her growing up and outward to the person she will become. She is precious, loved and honored today. We love you baby girl!


















No comments: