Sunday, November 3, 2019

Happy birthday to me!

I totally thought I was already 43... Like the last six months I have been saying I'm 43... So now that I actually have TURNED THE CORRECT NUMBER, I have a feeling it will feel like a long "year" :)

We had a busy soccer Saturday, and then a fun dinner out to Laurelhurst Market, and a homemade lemon meringue pie that Kyle made... We got to share dessert with Nana and Poppy who were here watching the kids during our birthday date!

All in all, special day filled with the ones I love! So thankful to be alive!

This is the Day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it...
Psalm 118:24


What a beautiful pie!

Free birthday champagne, and birthday BACON!

The most delicious oysters

Emo picture capturing my newest gift, a
sweet necklace from Maddie

Marcus' gift to me: hugs and Milk Duds

Air hockey with Nana (not pictured)


Poker with Poppy

At my birthday breakfast with friends, Mothers Bistro gifted me a
free slice of fudge cake. I don't hate this idea :)





No comments: