Saturday, August 20, 2016

Yurt Camping

My mom, sister and I ventured out for the first time camping! We tried out a yurt to make things easier on ourselves :) Still though... we made campfires, we cooked over the fire, and we are awesome womanly outdoorspeople. I know. Yay us! Special time with mom and sister, we try to get out on a mother-daughter outing every couple of years.

While I was away for the weekend, Kyle brought all the kids up to the Corrigan Cabin for a family reunion time. He is a real trooper. Our kids are getting easier to manage solo, but still! It is a big outing


Dinner out to treat Mom for her birthday!


Madeline made me a "Flat Maddie" (think Flat Stanley)
to take pictures with camping

















I love you too, doll.


Oh yes, that fire is all me.
















This delicious food is all my mom.


Flat Maddie is really into our political discussion




















Yurts are fancy


I'm just super good at stuff like chopping wood

Daddy took the kids disc golfing again!

Marcus enjoying the Corrigan cabin





















Auntie Sarah gave Marin her camera to try out!



No comments: