Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Max's outings with Nana

My mom came to visit recently, and it was absolutely perfect timing. Just before school began, I was way behind on all my millions of errands. I wasn't really prepared for a colicky baby who doesn't tolerate carseats or being in public very well, so I had really been avoiding outings with the kids. My mom's arrival was a breath of fresh air on so many levels, and it really blessed me to have her here to help with the kids, help with me, help with cooking, etc... Somehow picture taking was minimal (who knows why with four kids to chase around!?!?), but we did happen to get two snapshots of Max during his special Nana outings. First was Nana teaching him how to fertilize roses, the second was an ice cream date :) Don't feel bad for the girls, they also had plenty of spoiling and special attention too! And Marcus was in hog heaven being held every spare minute. All that sweet baby boy needs is a pair of arms to cuddle him and he's happy :) Thanks Mom for coming for the week!
 
 
 

No comments: