Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Girls Day - Portland Childrens Museum

While Kyle and Max were off fishing, I decided it was high time to treat my girls to a special girls-only outing. With Marin in school all week, we scarcely have time to venture far from home unless we want to fight those weekend crowds. Both girls have been itching to go to the Childrens Museum, and it's probably been a year at least since we last went! Marin had a day off, so I let Maddie play hooky and we hit the road. They've made some fun changes, and the girls still love that place as much as ever. I told myself to let them take as much time as they wanted, and after four hours I was about to fall over from exhaustion into a pregnant coma. They probably could have gone another four hours! Love my sweet girls and their curious personalities.







1 comment:

Corrigans said...

Fun times! I showed Annalise these pictures & she was confused who these people were - noooo! Once I told her, then she said, "oh, my cousins!" Can't wait to see you next month to jog her memory some more!!