Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Memories

Christmas this year was filled with so many great memories! It was a different year, in that I was sick in bed for 6 weeks with extreme pregnancy sickness. Ugh! I hate to admit it, but I was kind of dreading the holidays approaching as I knew I would not be able to create those memories for my kids this year. I was lucky to get the decorations up literally a day or two before I was hit with the nausea. However, it turned out great. Online shopping, my parents here for a month, and the pure joy that small children bring to a household - they all added up to a wonderful holiday celebration our Savior. Here are some highlights (all thanks to the special people in our lives, i was in bed the wole time!): Christmas Concert with both Nana's & the cousins, gingerbread houses, decorating sugar cookies, Christmas Eve service, matching jammies, the sparkle of Christmas morning and all the special moments in between.







No comments: