Monday, January 26, 2009

Another wonderful reason to love the number 3

We are so excited to finally share that we are expecting baby #3 in our family! I am 12 weeks along, and expect our little one to arrive in August (sharing a birthday month with Maddie). I've been super sick, so it's been a rough couple of months. Here's to hoping the next several months are pregnant bliss! Ha! We are so thankful to God for this precious gift.



Here's a shot of me and my prego sister :) She's due 3 months before me!




Big sister Madeline!

5 comments:

Corrigans said...

I love all your new updates! We're so excited for your new little one in August too, of course! :)

Allison Vance said...

Congrats! August will be an exciting month at your house!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so excited for you and your family! How wonderful! It was nice to see you yesterday! I miss the moms group.... Haley and I will be coming soon :)
~Chelsea

Wendy said...

Lisa - did I ever tell you that my sister and I were pregnant at the same time (both times). Our boys are 10 weeks apart and our girls are only 4 weeks apart - completely unplanned and totally crazy. It will be such fun for your girls (+baby) to have a cousin so close in age when your sister has her baby! Congratulations again and sure hope you are starting to feel better!

Julie said...

I was wondering who commented on our blog... It was you Lisa! Hello and congratulations on your third pregnancy!!! You have a beautiful family.
I hope you start feeling better soon!