Friday, November 14, 2008

We heart our cousins

Auntie Kate and her daugher Erin were in town visiting from Oklahoma and came over for lunch, accompanied by Auntie Mara and cousins Megan and Katelyn. It's hard to see in this picture, but baby Erin has the most gorgeous blue eyes you've ever seen. We wish you lived closer Kate!



The weather has been gorgeous so we just had to take another venture to the zoo with Auntie Sarah and cousins Miles & Christopher. I just can't get enough of that "baby fix" with that cute elephant romping around. Also witnessed a baby warthog. Not as cute as the elephant, but still worth a mention. Marin and Miles barely cared about the animals, they had too much fun running around and exploring off the beaten path.











And here is another random picture of my bathtub sweeties. Everytime I bathe them together, I get completely soaked. I keep thinking one of them is going to put up a fuss with all the massive splashing, but nooooo. I think they are conspiring to get Mom as drenched as possible. Oh well, that's what dryers are for, right?

2 comments:

Corrigans said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sending them along! I love the bath one!

Mara said...

Cute pictures..I love that baby elephant too! Thanks again for lunch!